The Fund has several resources with more information about your health care coverage. To access them, you can do any of the following:
• Go to www.myuhc.com
• Download the UnitedHealthcare Health4Me App from the App Store or on Google Play
• Call the Customer Care phone number at 1-800-996-0592 (also located on the back of your ID card).
• Send an email to Advocate4Me@uhc.com
• Call the Fund Office at 1-877-423-5246
UnitedHealthcare’s member website, www.myuhc.com, provides information at your fingertips anywhere and anytime you have access to the Internet. Www.myuhc.com opens the door to a wealth of health information and convenient self-service tools to meet your needs.
With www.myuhc.com you can:
• Research a health condition and treatment options to get ready for a discussion with your physician.
• Search for UHC network providers in the online provider directory.
• Access all of the content and wellness topics from NurseLineSM including Live Nurse Chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Complete a health risk assessment to identify health habits you can improve, learn about healthy lifestyle techniques and access health improvement resources.
• Use the find and price care tool to compare quality and costs before you choose various services and procedures.
Visit www.myuhc.com and:
• Make real-time inquiries into the status and history of your claims.
• View eligibility and benefit information, including copays and annual deductibles.
• View and print all of your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) online.
• Order a new or replacement ID card or print a temporary ID card.
The UnitedHealthcare Health4Me App is the myuhc.com mobile app for your smartphone or tablet. Health4Me provides you instant access to view details about coverage through the Fund, generate a Fund ID card, check claims, and find a doctor. Health4Me can be downloaded on the App Store or on Google Play for free.
If you lose your Fund health ID card, call the Fund office at 1-877-423-5246 to request a replacement. Until your replacement ID card arrives in the mail, you can access a temporary ID card by either:
• Logging in to www.myuhc.com and clicking “View ID card” to print a temporary ID card; or
• Opening your Health4Me app and selecting ID card to view or email your ID card from your smartphone.
There are several ways to find network providers.
1. If you have received your Fund ID card and registered on myuhc.com, you can log in to www.myuhc.com and use the provider search tool on your personalized home page.
2. If you have not yet received your Fund ID card or registered on myuhc.com, you can use the provider search tool at https://connect.werally.com/plans/uhc to explore the list of providers in your “Choice Plus” network.
3. At any time on your smartphone, you can use the Health4Me app. If you are traveling, the app makes it easier to locate a network provider close by.
Log in to www.myuhc.com and go to Coverage & Benefits to review what is covered under your plan. You can also call the Fund Office at 1-877-423-5246 to request that a copy of your plan’s Summary Plan Description (SPD) be mailed (or emailed) to you.
Log in to www.myuhc.com and go to Manage My Claims. There you will see a list of your claims and whether they have been processed or paid. You can also call the UHC Customer Care phone number on the back of your ID card at 1-800-996-0592.